how to make your wife loves you more and more

Give her flowers and candy

Yeah, it sound trite, but some women really love these tokens of affection. It shows you were thinking about them when you were apart from each other. Take time to know her likes and dislikes and put work into a gift that really shows you thought about it.

Listen to Her

Talk to your wife. Spend time together talking. Listening does not just mean listening to her words. It means valuing her opinions and letting her express herself. I did that, and now my wife runs a business selling romantic supplies and sex toys.

Respect Her

After you listen, what do you do with the information? You should always think about how your wife would feel about what you are doing. I made the mistake once of not considering how my wife would feel on a big decision. I once fell in love with a baby ball python at a pet store. After seeing it, I brought this beautiful creature home, and my wife was horrified. Well, I eventually had to get rid of the snake, and my wife’s feelings were hurt. If you ever find yourself thinking “it’s better to seek forgiveness than ask permission,” then you are likely heading for trouble.

Give her a Massage

Some women love to have a nice massage. I am not talking about the sexual kind of massage here. I am talking about a deep massage of the back, shoulders, neck, hands, and feet. Keep your hand off of anything that would be covered by a bikini. Of course, if she wants to make love afterwards, great! But let it be her idea.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

How to make your wife horny: Why doesn’t she want sex with you anymore?

things that women love to hear from you

make your wife horny : Make her relax and enjoy a nice time together